Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by siddharth aggarwal <si...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/09/11 14:27:49 UTC

which is the best soap implementation?

Hi,
 I have heard about other soap imlpementations like:-
1) microsoft toolkit
2) idoox wasp

what are the performance issues involved in choice of implementation. I need some real fast transfer between a client and server and so is it advisable to use an interpreted language like Java (in case of the apache implementation)? If there is something better than apache then are there issues such as not being freeware etc. ?
Please give me your suggestions.

Regards,
Siddharth.