Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 02:47:42 UTC

solr 1.2

So you don't fear I'm planning a giant "svn ci *"...

I won't consider committing anything that is not on
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr1.2

Re: solr 1.2

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 4/27/07, Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> wrote:
> : Maybe you should :-)  I haven't had a chance to re-review all the
> : issues, so the current list is certainly not definitive, and I'm open
> : to new ones being added.
>
> yeah ... i wouldn't be suprised if there are several solid issues in Jira
> that have slipped through the crasks just because they haven't had any
> recent comments.

I haven't had time to check out the patch to add an update page, but
that would certainly be handy if it's ready.

-Yonik

Re: solr 1.2

Re: solr 1.2

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 4/26/07, Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So you don't fear I'm planning a giant "svn ci *"...
>
> I won't consider committing anything that is not on
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solr1.2

Maybe you should :-)  I haven't had a chance to re-review all the
issues, so the current list is certainly not definitive, and I'm open
to new ones being added.

Also, for any new interfaces since 1.1, we should take a look at
anything we might want to change before it gets "baked in" to a
release.

-Yonik