Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ay...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 13:31:09 UTC

[Config in DIT] Initial working version

hi guys,

       Here [1] is a initial working version of the CiDIT code using which we can start a DirectoryService
       and a LdapServer.

       You can checkout the default-config module and run the ConfigPartitionReaderTest to see the results.

       Note that this is a work in progress and yet to add support for configuring various other protocol servers
       supported by ADS and some user friendly error messages.

       Appreciate your time in reviewing and testing this code

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/apacheds-cidit/default-config

Kiran Ayyagari

Re: [Config in DIT] Initial working version

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Emmanuel LŽcharny <el...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Alex Karasulu a écrit :
>
>  I guess this is just a placeholder for static configuration information
>> that
>> cannot really be updated using a mock read only configuration partition
>> that
>> holds the configuration along with some code to extract the configuration
>> and configure the server right?
>>

> Right.

Coolio :-) !

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: [Config in DIT] Initial working version

Posted by Emmanuel LŽcharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
I guess this is just a placeholder for static configuration information that
cannot really be updated using a mock read only configuration partition that
holds the configuration along with some code to extract the configuration
and configure the server right?

Thanks,
Alex