Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christine McLennan <cm...@serviceintelligence.com> on 2002/12/05 17:00:31 UTC

Tiles Simple Quick Question.

Can Tiles be used with Struts 1.0.2? - I know it's already bundled with 1.1
- but I can not use 1.1 until the stable release comes out. (Company
policy.)

I've been looking but can not find an explicit answer.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Tiles Simple Quick Question.

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Yes, it is possible to use Tiles with Struts 1.0.x. You need to use
the tilesForStruts1-0.jar. This file is normally available in the tiles
distribution from the original tiles site, but this site is actually
down (security issues). You can find it on the mirror site.

    * http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles
    * (mirror) http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//tiles/

  The distribution also cotains a tiles-blank-struts1-0.war file
properly configured to run with Struts1.0.x

       Cedric

Posted by Jordan Thomas <jo...@ipa.fraunhofer.de>.
Yes. There is an article on JavaWorld and then there is the Tiles web site
where you should be able to download the jar files. Do a search on google
for it.

cheers

Jordan