Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Per Sandved Hustad <Pe...@axess.no> on 2010/10/04 16:10:07 UTC

Calling Ofbiz web services from a .NET client

Hello.
I have been struggling for several days in order to call a simple Ofbiz web service from a Visual Studio 2008 C# console application. I am using the Ofbiz trunk, currently at revision 1004127. Using the http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/testSOAPScv?WSDL reference, I am able to generate a Visual Studio C# Service Reference and the call is successful, but the return value is always null. Using fiddler, I can see that the SOAP response indeed contains what looks like a valid soap response.

Reading https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9798255 and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3385, I got the impression that it is still *not* possible to call a simple Ofbiz web service from a C# client.

Am I wrong? Is there anyone out there who has managed to call Ofbiz web services (e.g. the testSOAPScv) from a Visual Studio C# app? If the answer is yes, I would be very grateful for any hints regarding how to proceed.

Regards,
  Per

Re: Calling Ofbiz web services from a .NET client

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Chris,

I just reopened, have you looked at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3877 ?

Jacques

From: "chris snow" <ch...@gmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
note familiar withusing .net
take a look at

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Per Sandved Hustad sent the following on 10/4/2010 7:10 AM: