Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by S Arvind <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 09:13:32 UTC

SOAP with Attachment (SWA)

I am very new to webservice. i want to know how to  use swa in axis 2. The
xml i have to submit must be attached using Soap with Attachment. Please any
one about it Axis 2. I need tell i will give my WSDL.

Arvind S

"Many of lifes failure are people who did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison

Re: SOAP with Attachment (SWA)

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arvind,
Can you refer following tutorials about Axis2 and SWA.

http://wso2.org/library/1675
http://wso2.org/library/1148

Thanks ,

--