Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee> on 2014/11/08 20:15:28 UTC

Custom network offer: rules of customization

Hello all,

       I have created my own network offer for shared private networking with SNAT. Have tried to use it, but it didn't work. The problem came later when I tried to release IP and destroy the VM. All the actions returned "Internal server error". I was unable to release IP and my test VM is in "Expunding" state for 5 days already and I can not clean it up.

1. I suppose I need to log-in into database to fix this issue manually, isn't it ?
2. Are there any rules about what can be used for custom network rules? As I see I can't freely mix the services I want to use.

Thank you for advice,

Vadim.