Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2004/09/17 19:51:44 UTC

Attn: PMAYWEG - r9861 contains changes not declared in STATUS

r9861 is in the 1.0.x STATUS file. The description in STATUS does not
declare the unrelated change in the same revision:

 * subversion/bindings/java/javahl/native/SVNClient.cpp
   SVNClient::fileContent retrieve file content from
   working if working revision requested

Please could you advise ASAP.

Thanks,

Max.

Re: Attn: PMAYWEG - r9861 contains changes not declared in STATUS

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.
Patrick Mayweg wrote:
> Hi Max,
> I am just back from one week on holidays.
> Max Bowsher wrote:
>
>> r9861 is in the 1.0.x STATUS file. The description in STATUS does not
>> declare the unrelated change in the same revision:
>>
>> * subversion/bindings/java/javahl/native/SVNClient.cpp
>>   SVNClient::fileContent retrieve file content from
>>   working if working revision requested
>
> This one change which I did forget to add to STATUS. This one minor fix
> compared to the change mentioned in STATUS. From my point of view, all
> the changes in r9861 are important for the quality of the javahl binding.

They did all get merged into 1.0.7 in the end, as breser was happy to
re-affirm that his +0 applied to the entirety of r9861.

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi Max,
Max Bowsher wrote:

> r9861 is in the 1.0.x STATUS file. The description in STATUS does not
> declare the unrelated change in the same revision:
>
> * subversion/bindings/java/javahl/native/SVNClient.cpp
>   SVNClient::fileContent retrieve file content from
>   working if working revision requested

This one change which I did forget to add to STATUS. This one minor fix
compared to the change mentioned in STATUS. From my point of view, all
the changes in r9861 are important for the quality of the javahl binding.

> Please could you advise ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Max.

Patrick