Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Peter <rw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/14 18:55:33 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]

--- Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Could you please capture the Request/Response
> messages that is passes
> back and forth for a sample and send it.

It will take me a few days before I have time to try
this.  But please understand that I cannot bring up
the server without using the debugger to change the
execution as described.  It seems to me that I should
resolve this problem first. Please reply if you still
think it is worth capturing the messages.

Also, I have assumed that all of this should work on a
network that is not connected to the internet (an
intranet). My network does not have DNS, so I am using
IP addresses.

Thanks,
Peter

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]

Posted by Peter <rw...@yahoo.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> I would also suggest tat you also try the latest
> code from SVN, building
> it on your own.
Sorry, what is SVN?

Thanks for your help.

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Fwd: Re: v1.5 on XP fails to load mod_axis2.dll]

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Peter wrote:

>--- Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Could you please capture the Request/Response
>>messages that is passes
>>back and forth for a sample and send it.
>>

>It will take me a few days before I have time to try
>this.  But please understand that I cannot bring up
>the server without using the debugger to change the
>execution as described.  It seems to me that I should
>resolve this problem first. Please reply if you still
>think it is worth capturing the messages.

There was one user who ran into problems due to problems related to Xerces.
Hence, may be you could double check the xerces dll

I would also suggest tat you also try the latest code from SVN, building
it on your own.

>Also, I have assumed that all of this should work on a
>network that is not connected to the internet (an
>intranet). My network does not have DNS, so I am using
>IP addresses.

Intranet and use of IPs should be fine