Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/08 00:16:54 UTC

[release-plugin] fail when dist dev folder already contains source and binaries folders

Hi Rob,

I just tripped over this when trying to create for Commons Collections 4.2
RC1: The release plugin fails during *stage-distributions* when the dist
dev folder already contains source and binaries folders (they were empty.)

Any chance you can fix that this soon?

Gary

Re: [release-plugin] fail when dist dev folder already contains source and binaries folders

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yeah. That makes some sense. Still in the polishing stage :-) . I’ll do that after the [rng] release.

-Rob