Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pascal Avrilla <pa...@yahoo.fr> on 2001/04/12 13:19:02 UTC

Re: Forms work with JServ+Apache, do not work with Tomcat+Apache: Images in forms show up randomly! Please help!

hello

if you get your html sources and put them in your xml directories, is it
working ?
so you will see if it's a path's problem or not. the directorie under
webapps is your root directorie.