Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/29 22:16:23 UTC

Apache Cassandra Marketing Meeting

Hi everyone,

There are several community members working on various marketing efforts to
get out the good word on Cassandra. I've been asked by a few to help
facilitate a meeting where we can share and coordinate.

I've taken the first step by creating a calendar item with a zoom link.

When: May 5th, 0900 PST - 1700 GMT

The basic agenda for the first meeting I've collected so far:

   - 4.1 release press events
   - Cassandra World Party planning
   - ApacheCon - Getting the word out

Here's a handy(but huge) calendar link:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NTNsaTZnZ3FoNTZpdjJiY21lbGltamFyc3Ega2w5cHVoZ2s3cXRkdXFhdHRlOHRmZDVtcHNAZw&tmsrc=kl9puhgk7qtduqatte8tfd5mps%40group.calendar.google.com

Direct link to the zoom: https://datastax.zoom.us/j/390839037

Hope to see you there!

Patrick

Re: Apache Cassandra Marketing Meeting

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@apache.org>.
This sounds great. Thanks for taking time to do this! Please post back notes of the meeting on the dev list so those who couldn't attend are in the loop.

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@apache.org>.