Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by paulr4444 <g....@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 21:55:47 UTC

resend google authenticator link

Just a quick question. How do I resend the qr code link for google
authenticator (GA)? I have a user who had their phone replaced and they need
to install and re-link GA .

Thank you for your help.

Paul

Re: resend google authenticator link

Posted by paulr4444 <g....@gmail.com>.
A quick update, the rows needed to be deleted and not just the values. This
worked great. Just need to make it a button on the users settings page. :)

Re: resend google authenticator link

Posted by Gordon Roy <g....@gmail.com>.
Thank you Nick. I was able to find the entry in the database and clear the values from the entry.  However I now get an error stating the we code is invalid.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.