Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jose Monreal <jm...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 17:38:22 UTC

Tomcat 7.0.57 + CXF message truncated

Hi guys!

I'm currently working on moving an app from JBoss-7.1.1 Final to Tomcat
7.0.57 under CentOS 6.6.
I have been able to do it without many problems, but I'm experiencing a
behaviour that's different when using the following option in the JVM,

com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.dump=true

which is the messages are getting truncated.

Is there an option on the JVM that I could add to fix this problem? Or do I
have to make a change on the app? What should I do?

Best regards,
José