Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 19:40:10 UTC

Jira,Wiki

Hello PMCs

Please, update the Team list, I already have apache ID and Martin is on the
list now.

Also, please add my apache id (igorcosta) to Wiki and Jira

Best Regards

Re: Jira,Wiki

Posted by Doug Arthur <do...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there Doug
>
> Thanks for feedback,JIRA user is created.

Account added to Jira now.
- Doug

Re: Jira,Wiki

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi there Doug

Thanks for feedback,JIRA user is created.

Regards
----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Re: Jira,Wiki

Posted by Doug Arthur <do...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello PMCs
>
> Please, update the Team list, I already have apache ID and Martin is on the
> list now.

I updated the Team list.
- Doug

Re: Jira,Wiki

Posted by Doug Arthur <do...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello PMCs
>
> Please, update the Team list, I already have apache ID and Martin is on the
> list now.
>
> Also, please add my apache id (igorcosta) to Wiki and Jira
>

> Best Regards

Igor,
I have added you to the wiki, but you do not have an account on Jira yet.
Please create one, and let me know once you have and I will add you there
as well.
- Doug