Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jWeekend <jW...@cabouge.com> on 2009/04/15 10:50:32 UTC

Scheduled Wicket courses (Europe) and jWeekend's Global Partner Program

Our next public Wicket training courses in London are scheduled as follows: May9-10(Sat-Sun), May11-12(Mon-Tue), May14-15(Thu-Fri), May16-17(Sat-Sun) & Jun1-2(Mon-Tue).
Full details [1], FAQ [2] and booking [3] are available online. We also organise custom dates/courses [0].

Our partners in Holland, JTeam [4][5], are planning to deliver our course in Amsterdam on Jun10-11(Thu-Fri), Sep28-29(Mon-Tue) and Nov30-Dec1(Mon-Tue), all TBC.
JTeam will announce full details of the Wicket training in Holland but in the meantime, please feel free to contact us [0] for more information and reservations.

Contact us [0] if you are interested in joining jWeekend's Global Partner Program [6] to deliver our Wicket courses in your country.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.com

[0] http://jweekend.com/dev/ContactUs/
[1] http://jweekend.com/dev/JW703/
[2] http://jweekend.com/dev/Faq/
[3] http://jweekend.com/dev/BookingPage/
[4] http://blog.jteam.nl/2009/03/24/jteam-announces-wicket-training/
[5] http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/2009/04/wicket-course-preparations.html
[6] http://jweekend.com/dev/GlobalPartnerProgram/

Re: Scheduled Wicket courses (Europe) and jWeekend's Global Partner Program

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hello,

The first public jWeekend course in Amsterdam has changed date. It is
now June 8-9 (Mon-Tue).

More information: http://www.jteam.nl/specials.html
There is an early bird discount of 10% (before April 30).

Regards,
    Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten, Software architect, JTeam B.V.
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/