Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Anil Ambati <aa...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/07/25 01:16:59 UTC

WSDL4j source

Hi,
Can anybody point me to site where I can download a jar file that
containing source for wsdl4j classes. I have a link to the CVS repository
of wsdl4j, but I am not sure how to get all the source files in one shot.

Regards,
Anil Ambati
SDWB Development
919-254-6152
aambati@us.ibm.com
"You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought
to accomplish." -Richard Feynman (1918-1988)
"Money is as bad as it is necessary" - Anonymous

Re: WSDL4j source

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Anil Ambati wrote:

>Can anybody point me to site where I can download a jar file that
>containing source for wsdl4j classes. I have a link to the CVS repository
>of wsdl4j, but I am not sure how to get all the source files in one shot.

hi,

you can download binary version (no source) from
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/index.php?group_id=68
or browse CVS repository online
http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/
but if you want to download source use WinCVS or similar client
(http://www.wincvs.org/)

HTH,

alek

--
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. —Mario Andretti