Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ma...@tcs.com on 2006/02/20 07:32:24 UTC

Location XERCES-C Library for ZOS ???

Hi,

We want to Build xerces-c Library for on ZOS( OS/390).
Can you please let us know the location of Downloading Sources & Binaries
for the same.?

As I have got information on Apache Site that there is support for OS
390/ZOS in xerces library. But didnt see the sources in any of archives.

-Waiting for your reply.

-Thanks and Regards
Makarand

Mailto: makarand.kulkarni@tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you