Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2012/08/30 22:18:18 UTC

0.18 release update - 0.18 is generally available

I'm happy to say that Qpid 0.18 is ready for broad consumption.  A big
thanks to all the testers and contributors.

I've updated the Qpid web site, release page, and release notes.
Assuming no surprises, I'll send the announce mail tomorrow.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.18 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/018-release.html

Re: 0.18 release update - 0.18 is generally available

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 08/30/2012 09:18 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> I'm happy to say that Qpid 0.18 is ready for broad consumption.  A big
> thanks to all the testers and contributors.

And a big thanks to you (and Robbie in your absence) for managing the
process!

This one dragged a little, but looking back we have come such a long way
with establishing a regular release process and that lays the foundation
for other improvements.