Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/25 03:44:24 UTC

Invalid property 'destinations' of bean class

After I putting the below xml code inside the <broker> then error occured
saying that Invalid property 'destinations' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property 'destinations'
is not writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of
the setter match the return type of the getter?

    <destinations>
      <queue physicalName="FOO.BAR" />
      <topic physicalName="SOME.TOPIC" />
    </destinations>

Is it the destination is not a proper parameter of it?

Re: Invalid property 'destinations' of bean class

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.
Does anyone can help me out on this problem? Sincerely thanks to you.

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
activemq > foo.txt

Posted by Tommy615 <le...@yahoo.com>.