Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/12/15 08:49:01 UTC

Re: AW: Re: Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7

Hi Mike, sorry, should have gone to the list, just missed the reply-to on my tablet :/

I'm afraid there is no way yet to do this in plain OWB. But if you use TomEE then you might be able to utilise the scan.xml.

I'd be interested in what class in ActiveMQ causes this issue.
What ActiveMQ version are you using exactly so we can try this out ourselfs?

A possible way to get rid of it for now is to use my InterDyn extension [1] and configure a javax.enterprise.inject.Typed() annotation on this Decorator via the Extension. Of course it would be easy to write such a small Extension which only calls ProcessAnnotatedType#veto() on that class.

But to be honest I prefer to fix the issue in ActiveMQ ;)

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://github.com/struberg/InterDyn