Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "cisiodon.com.br - Mail Host - Listserv" <in...@cisiodon.com.br> on 2002/03/17 15:24:59 UTC

Apache Win32

I am using Apache`1.322 on 2K server machine and works fine with almost
default configuration.
I only included /aliases Perl and CGI, and no syntax errors occur.
I have seen that each access from Internet The Apache is
blocking memory itself and it's cumulative. When I reset my computer, the
remaining memory is 175 Mb, and after 10 incoming calls memory remaining
goes to 167 Mb. and only back to 175 Mb when I reset machine. If I reset
only Apache I get only few 2 Mb.
Any suggestions are very much apreciated.

Thanks

Miguel Garcia
http://www.cisiodon.com.br

WebMail
E-Mail
Listas de E-mail
Dicas em Odontologia
Forum de discussões - Genérico-Programação-Software-Cultura
Lazer-Jogos,Política,Atualidades,Livros,Cinema,etc.