Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kahon <ka...@sohu.com> on 2006/04/11 05:34:33 UTC

gnodet posted Servicemix 3.0 M1 Gbean deploy error

 test the 3.0-M1(April.9 update) GBean deploy show errors:
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: gnodet posted Servicemix 3.0 M1 Gbean deploy error

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Change the geronimo.properties entry in the  ./gplan/project.properties to the
geronimo version you want to use (1.0 I guess).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet