Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Sean Barzilay <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 13:14:26 UTC

Project step has no public getter for projectKeys

I have been reimplementing some steps, with project being one of them and
i've noticed there is no public getter for the projectKeys.

Is there any reason why there isn't one?
should I just add it myself and open a PR?

Re: Project step has no public getter for projectKeys

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is no reason save that we haven’t run into a Strategy that needs them. The philosophy has typically been — if no one needs it, don’t expose it. :)

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com