Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org> on 2007/10/04 15:37:24 UTC

Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS

Hey all,

Libing Chen (a 29 year old software developer from China) posted to
one of the mailing lists about an iBATIS plug-in for IDEA that he had
started working on.

Now that IDEA 7 is closer to release (I've been using M2 since it's
release, and it's been pretty solid), and cheaper (<$250 now), I've
started working with (and on) this plug-in.

We now have intentions for automatically creating result maps and all
CRUD operations (insert, select, update, and delete).

Here's a link to a short (about 10MB - 4:45 long - apologies for the
crappy audio) video demonstration of some of the SQL mapping
functions.
 - http://www.elm-software.com/video/ibatis-demo2.mov

To download the plug-in, go here:
 - http://code.google.com/p/ibatis-plugin/downloads/list

To read more about the plug-in, go here:
 - http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc73pj2h_6db54mm

Larry