Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/03/12 21:01:29 UTC

[QUESTION] About debugging a "Connection refused" SSVM error

Hi,

I don't yet have much experience with debugging SSVM issues.

Today I received a "Connection refused" status when trying to upload an
ISO. I assume this is coming from the SSVM when it tries to establish a
connection to the URL I provided. I have been able to successfully upload
ISOs as recently as yesterday.

1) I can ping the IP address of the URL I provided from within the SSVM.

2) I can download the ISO from another box on the same network as the SSVM.

3) I looked at cloud.log on the SSVM, but didn't see anything noteworthy.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [QUESTION] About debugging a "Connection refused" SSVM error

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, Chiradeep - that helped! Not sure why I wasn't ever having trouble
with that before, though.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.