Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2009/02/20 23:46:22 UTC

Droids@apachecon

Hi all,

I will have a talk about droids @apachecon and I wonder if somebody
besides Grant will be in Amsterdam.

Further I would like you the community what you would like to see in the
presentation.

For now I thought about doing some examples like:
- wget style crawling
- solr index crawling
- wicket admin interface

Some other topics you would like to hear?

Hope to see you all in Amsterdam.

salu2
Open Source <consulting, training and solutions>

Re: Droids@apachecon

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
2009/2/20 Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I will have a talk about droids @apachecon and I wonder if somebody
> besides Grant will be in Amsterdam.

I'll be there.

> Further I would like you the community what you would like to see in the
> presentation.
>
> For now I thought about doing some examples like:
> - wget style crawling
> - solr index crawling
> - wicket admin interface

Integration into other tools would be intersting.

Ross

Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - awareness and understanding of open source software
development and use in education
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

Re: Droids@apachecon

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
sounds good.  It would also be great to include simple mail indexing,
but we don't have anything ready to do that yet so it might be far
fetched.