Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Tim St Clair <ts...@redhat.com> on 2014/10/28 15:46:11 UTC

0.21.0-pre & Spark latest

Folks -

We have some automated tests that run the latest Mesos against the latest Spark, and we've run across a series of issues in both fine, and course grained mode that I believe stem from a series of changes in the 0.21 cycle.

I'm not certain if anyone "owns" this integration, but we should probably ensure it's fixed before we push out 0.21.

--
Cheers,
Timothy St. Clair

Re: 0.21.0-pre & Spark latest

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi RJ,

I see, are you or the team on working on this problem already? If not
I'd like to take a look as well.

Tim

Re: 0.21.0-pre & Spark latest

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.