Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/12/15 11:32:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.4.2, SCR Annotations 1.2.0 and WebConsole 2.0.4

Hi,

to support the new SCR release (currently voted on) and to release
several bug fixes for the maven scr plugin
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314220)
I created the release artifacts for the maven scr plugin 1.4.2 and the
corresponding scr annotations 1.2.0.

In addition I created a new release for the web console. We fixed
9 issues for this relase:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314334

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-050/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 050 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.4.2, SCR Annotations 1.2.0 and WebConsole 2.0.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> +1
>
> Web Console should probably use the official OSGi JAR files.

Yepp, right - I just fixed it - so this will be in place for the next
release.

Thanks
Carsten

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Web Console should probably use the official OSGi JAR files.

-> richard

Posted by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,
Dominik

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

stefan

[VOTE RESULT] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.4.2, SCR Annotations 1.2.0 and WebConsole 2.0.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote to release

Maven SCR plugin 1.4.2,
SCR annotations 1.2.0, and
the Web Console 2.0.4

passed successfully with three binding +1 votes from
Carsten Ziegeler, Felix Meschberger, and Richard Hall

and additional +1 votes from Stefan Seifert and Dominik Süß.

Thanks for voting! I'll upload the artifacts asap.

Regards
Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1