Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 02:45:52 UTC

syncing of OpenEJB jars into http://dist.codehaus.org/openejb/jars/

David B,
I'd like to get OpenEJB 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT jars syncing into the codehaus
maven1 repo. Looks like 2.2-SNAPSHOT is getting pushed/pulled, but
not 2.1.1.

Any ideas? I noticed the "ci -DdeploySnapshotsFromCI=true" arguments
to the 2.2 build on Continuum. Are they pushing the jars? I couldn't
find any maven doc describing them... Not that they'd help for 2.1.1...

--kevan

Re: syncing of OpenEJB jars into http://dist.codehaus.org/openejb/jars/

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jul 26, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jul 26, 2006, at 8:45 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
>
>> David B,
>> I'd like to get OpenEJB 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT jars syncing into the
>> codehaus maven1 repo. Looks like 2.2-SNAPSHOT is getting pushed/
>> pulled, but not 2.1.1.
>>
>> Any ideas? I noticed the "ci -DdeploySnapshotsFromCI=true"
>> arguments to the 2.2 build on Continuum. Are they pushing the
>> jars? I couldn't find any maven doc describing them... Not that
>> they'd help for 2.1.1...
>
> Another possible explanation is that the OpenEJB 2.1.1 build was
> using a different local maven repo on Continuum. I've updated. Will
> see if the jars show up on codehaus...

I can't quite recall the details be we added some jelly goop to the
maven.xml in 2.2 so that it copied jars into a webdav mounted
directory.  That property turns it on.  Take a look at the root
maven.xml in 2.2 -- we'd need to do the same for 2.1.1.

-David

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.