Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Natalie Turner <NA...@saic.com> on 2009/06/09 15:14:42 UTC

JBoss and juddiv3

What is the best juddi v3 beta package to compile and deploy in JBoss? I
have compiled both the cxf and the core, and both of them attempt to
start their services when I start up JBoss, but they don't actually
start, yet throw no errors.  Any advice you could provide for deployment
with JBoss is appreciated.

Natalie

Re: JBoss and juddiv3

Posted by Natalie Turner <NA...@saic.com>.
Thanks for the response, Kurt.  I am using JBoss EAP-4.3.x I believe.

Natalie A. Turner| SAIC
Software Engineer | JamesBU
phone: 843.740.7396 | fax 843.566.9258
mobile: 843.327.1938 | email: turnerna@saic.com

Re: JBoss and juddiv3

Posted by Natalie Turner <NA...@saic.com>.
Awesome.  Thanks so much.  I'll document what I do and will let you guys
know.  Even if I can't get it working (limited time to work on this
task), I'll let you know what doesn't work.

Natalie

Re: JBoss and juddiv3

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: JBoss and juddiv3