Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@beyondsquare.com> on 2018/01/18 19:14:12 UTC

New Tenant - Issues

Hello all,

We have forked the Apache Fineract branch. DB Scripts for Default tenant got created when we first started the server. I tried adding a new tenant. Followed the below steps.

1. Create a new mifostenants-newtenant schema.

2. Add new schema to tenant and tenant connection details table in mifosplatform-tenants schema.

3. Started the server.

Flyway scripts didn’t run for new tenant. Am I missing something.? Has anyone faced the same issue and resolved it.?

Thanks,

Karthik

Re: New Tenant - Issues

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Karthik,

 Kindly follow the steps from the link below.

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/
97615907/Failed+Upgrade+Tips+Mifos+X