Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com> on 2012/03/02 17:30:34 UTC

roadmap...

Hi all,

I was just checking Rave site but couldn't find any signs of
plans/roadmap/release planning...or is this intentional?
cheers
marijan

Re: roadmap...

Posted by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com>.
On 03/05/2012 03:55 PM, marijan milicevic wrote:
> On 03/05/2012 01:52 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

hm..."I don't see like to see" is quite funny :) . That should read,
either: I don't see
(or would like to see)..
/m

Re: roadmap...

Posted by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com>.

RE: roadmap...

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Re: roadmap...

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 03/02/2012 05:56 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

Please note I'm *not* proposing or even suggesting we now should switch to a

RE: roadmap...

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Re: roadmap...

Posted by marijan milicevic <m....@onehippo.com>.