Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Krrish <kr...@treetechnologies.net> on 2012/07/10 16:06:15 UTC

RE: jUDDI problem in publishing

Iam facing the same problem.Using Juddi3.0.1.Successfully opening
console,portal.But,unable to register services in UDDI using eclipse.The
same exception specified above is getting..Can I find any solution..Suggest
me please.
Regards
Krrish

Re: jUDDI problem in publishing

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
On 7/10/12 10:06 AM, Krrish wrote:
> Iam facing the same problem.Using Juddi3.0.1.Successfully opening
> console,portal.But,unable to register services in UDDI using eclipse.The
> same exception specified above is getting..Can I find any solution..Suggest
> me please.
> Regards
> Krrish
You will have to upgrade the plugin in Eclipse to send out UDDI v3 which
is what Steve was doing, or may be able to use a jUDDI 2.x version which
supports UDDI v2, or you can supply a patch for jUDDI v3.x to be
backwards compatible with UDDI v2. Or maybe Steve has made some progress?

Cheers,

--Kurt