Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2002/03/02 14:52:41 UTC

WriteableSourceTransformer update

Hi All,

Just committed an update to WriteableSourceTransformer.

I added code to use the new exists() and cancel(ContentHandler).

I use exists to determine if the file already exists, so we can report
again what action was taken.

As for cancel(ContentHandler), I catch SAXExceptions in all
SAXEventHandlers, call cancel, then re-throw.

I hope this is what was required .....

I do not know if it was expected to be able to catch errors from other
parts of the Pipeline, but unfortunately, the same problem still exists
using StreamGenerator. If you have invalid XML in your post, a partial
Source gets written.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre