Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Dittmann Werner <we...@siemens.com> on 2004/06/30 08:04:38 UTC

Identify ws-fx sub-projects in the posts to the list

All,

because this list now support several ws-fx
projects IMO we shall identify posts to the
list with the sub-project name e.g. in the
subject line. This will avoid confusion and
speed up processing of the posts.

Format could be: [sub-project name], e.g.
[wss4j].

Any thoughts?

Regards
Werner

Re: Identify ws-fx sub-projects in the posts to the list

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to Sanjiva's suggestion.