Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "www.sizinglounge.com" <in...@sizinglounge.com> on 2007/02/21 11:11:19 UTC

Re: [OT] Rough hint about server sizing Apache/Tomcat

Hello Sacha,

http://www.sizinglounge.com http://www.sizinglounge.com  is a free online
sizing tool for any kind of software. It allows you to perform sizings up to
2000 concurrent users. For even higher web server sizings, please visit
http://apache.sizinglounge.com http://apache.sizinglounge.com

Your SizingLounge Team