Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Pierrick HYMBERT <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 18:20:34 UTC

[LOG4J2] PR on github doesnt reflect last commits

Hello,

I face a strange behavior on github PR #88, I integrated feedback from
Gary, then pushed, my remote branch is updated yet the PR.
Any idea ?

PR shows only 1 original PR commit:
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/pull/88

Related ahead forked branch has 4 commits:
https://github.com/phymbert/logging-log4j2/tree/LOG4J2-1766

Should I better create a new PR but lost comments ?

I have also tried the below without success:
touch .please-update
git add .please-update
git commit -m "Force PR update"
git push origin LOG4J2-1766
git reset --hard HEAD~
git push --force origin LOG4J2-1766

Re: [LOG4J2] PR on github doesnt reflect last commits

Posted by Pierrick HYMBERT <pi...@gmail.com>.
... oups sorry, just need to be patient :-)
Please review when you have time