Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/17 02:49:02 UTC

JMS documentation update

Hi All,
here is a documentation update for configuring JMS.
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Configure+JMS

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: JMS documentation update

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Though I should mention that if this RAR is available to be open
sourced, and you post the code for it to a JIRA with the Apache
contribution flag set, I'll be happy to put it into the sandbox so we
can move toward maintaining it as a recommendation for integrating
with MQseries and OpenJMS.

Thanks,
   Aaron

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input Aaron. I will work on this comments.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Hernan,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aron,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aron,

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Hernan,

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hernan,  great article!  I fixed a couple of minor typos that referred to
server.jar instead of deployer.jar.  Also, I noticed that in the application
plan that the application and connector don't seem to point at each other
correctly (one has a typo, "parented", and the other appends a ".1" to the
configId making it "jms.rar.1").   But I didn't want to change the plan in
case it works as-is and making the "correction" actually causes the deployer
to reject it :-)

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.