Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/01/29 20:15:07 UTC

Re: [BUG]: "Passing only one arg to RLimitCPU core dumps" on SunOS 4.x

Oh dear.

Thanks for reporting it. We'll see what can be done for the next beta.

Posted by Ed Korthof <ed...@organic.com>.
This sounds like it might be related to the patch I sent in (so that the second
argument won't be silently ignored).  I'll look into it, and make sure the
appropriate checks are done if only one argument is given.

Ed

--
     -- Ed Korthof        |  Web Server Engineer --
     -- ed@organic.com    |  Organic Online, Inc --