Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de> on 2014/06/08 11:08:00 UTC

[VOTE] GitHub integration

After some out-of-vote +1, I'll start a formal vote (oh, my 1st one ;)

Apache Infra supplies a variety of GitHub integrations [1].

As specified there, it is an "opt in", so we must decide which of these
services we want to have.

Supported integrations are:

1. Any Pull Request that gets opened, closed, reopened or commented on now
gets recorded on the project's mailing list

2. If a project has a JIRA instance, any PRs or comments on PRs that include
a JIRA ticket ID will trigger an update on that specific ticket

comment being placed on GitHub (yes, it works both ways!)

4. GitHub activity can now be relayed to IRC channels on the Freenode
network.

Vote is open until 15.June [2]. I'll create the INFRA-Ticket on Monday 16th
if vote would pass.

Jan

[1]
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

[2] http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html

AW: [RESULT] [VOTE] GitHub integration

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Jan

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
The week is over.
#1 and #3 passed, so I'll create the INFRA-ticket.

Jan

Re: [VOTE] GitHub integration

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Here is my vote,

On Jun 8, 2014, at 5:08 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <ap...@materne.de> wrote:

> After some out-of-vote +1, I'll start a formal vote (oh, my 1st one ;)
>

> Apache Infra supplies a variety of GitHub integrations [1].
>
> As specified there, it is an "opt in", so we must decide which of these
> services we want to have.
>

> Supported integrations are:
>
> 1. Any Pull Request that gets opened, closed, reopened or commented on now
> gets recorded on the project's mailing list
+1

> 2. If a project has a JIRA instance, any PRs or comments on PRs that include
> a JIRA ticket ID will trigger an update on that specific ticket

+0
> 3. Replying to a GitHub comment on the dev@ mailing list will trigger a
> comment being placed on GitHub (yes, it works both ways!)

+1
> 4. GitHub activity can now be relayed to IRC channels on the Freenode
> network.

+0

> Vote is open until 15.June [2]. I'll create the INFRA-Ticket on Monday 16th
> if vote would pass.
>

> Jan

Antoine

AW: [VOTE] GitHub integration

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
> Apache Infra supplies a variety of GitHub integrations [1].
>
> As specified there, it is an "opt in", so we must decide which of these
> services we want to have.

My votes

> 1. Any Pull Request that gets opened, closed, reopened or commented on
> now gets recorded on the project's mailing list

+1

> 2. If a project has a JIRA instance, any PRs or comments on PRs that
> include a JIRA ticket ID will trigger an update on that specific ticket

+0; Ant doesnt use Jira. But maybe Ivy+EasyAnt

> comment being placed on GitHub (yes, it works both ways!)

+1

> 4. GitHub activity can now be relayed to IRC channels on the Freenode
> network.

+0, I dont use freenode

Jan

Re: [VOTE] GitHub integration

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Apache Commons is one of those projects that looks feature-complete and
bug-free. It's one of those things people use but don't even think about. :)

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

AW: [VOTE] GitHub integration

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Re: [VOTE] GitHub integration