Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 22:38:07 UTC

Re: Off-topic: small announce for Spring and/or Rhino/javascript users

Hi Andrey,

Sounds interesting, does it mean you write your Click page in a dynamic language? In ClickClick I
have done some work on reloading pages by creating new classloaders. Thus after a recompile, the new
page is loaded without having to restart the server. This approach doesn't yet work for stateful
pages though.

kind regards

bob