Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/12/05 09:30:16 UTC

Heads Up: I've changed the redirects in www.apache.org/dist/jakarta

Hi all,

in the process of getting our releases mirrorable (more easily), I've
changed the .htaccess file that redirects all requests to
www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/* to jakarta.apache.org/builds/* so that
each project has now a redirect line of its own.

I've checked that all links on the Jakarta download pages still work
as they did before (i.e. the POI source nightly link will not work -
as before ;-), but if you have any links outside of the Jakarta's main
site, please double-check.

I'll adjust the nightly build links as the next step as nightlies
shouldn't go to the mirrors anyway.

Stefan