Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/20 09:20:45 UTC

Re: About ARIES-1023 and ARIES-1079

Hi JB
Sorry if I come back on this, but for me it is important to use the jpa
configuration from blueprint file.
Any news about this?

Thanks
Giuseppe

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Ok
after push on my fork, in pull request page

https://github.com/apache/aries/pull/19

I see my last commit.

Thanks
regards
Giuseppe

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Giuseppe,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: About ARIES-1023 and ARIES-1079

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Giuseppe,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: About ARIES-1023 and ARIES-1079

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
thanks Achim
sorry, I could have thought it by myself:-)
I opened a pull request

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Giuseppe,