Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com> on 2021/09/20 07:38:31 UTC

[VOTE] Drop Scala Shell

Hi all,

I would like to start a vote on dropping the Scala Shell. This was
previously discussed in the mailing list [1]

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection or
not enough votes.

Best regards,

Martijn

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf7a7f935c43d3e98f94193be81b69f1c0d6e60b6fa09570531c3fa67%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Drop Scala Shell

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that dropping the Scala Shell has been unanimously
approved.

There are 3 approving votes:
Chesnay Schepler
Seth Wiesman
Robert Metzger

Thanks all for participating in the discussion and to the voters!
I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-24360 to track
this.

Best regards,

Martijn