Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2008/09/25 20:39:42 UTC

Could you please tell me the reason for this problem

Hi all,

 I have integrated the the cybersource as my payment management system to
process our payments. It is working properly. But vocationally it is causing
problem. ie Even after getting the rejected(REJECT) response from the
cybersource the orders are getting created.
Why this is happening and what might be the reason? In which area I need to
analyze to solve this problem?

--
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: Could you please tell me the reason for this problem

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
looks like your not using ofbiz with its embedded tomcat.
you have many errors.
if you run this in a the embedded mode and show not all the logs, but
the entries in the logs that relate to this error from the runtime/logs
files, then we can help

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 9/25/2008 12:52 PM:

Posted by Pradeep Kumar <pr...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hello sir,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Could you please open a Jira issue, if you going to patch this ?
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/25/2008 11:46 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.