Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/06/12 04:44:32 UTC

Branch for HIVE-4660

Hi,

I am starting to work on integrating Tez into Hive (see HIVE-4660, design
doc has already been uploaded - any feedback will be much appreciated).
This will be a fair amount of work that will take time to stabilize/test.
I'd like to propose creating a branch in order to be able to do this
incrementally and collaboratively. In order to progress rapidly with this,
I would also like to go "commit-then-review".

Thanks,
Gunther.

Re: Branch for HIVE-4660

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
Created the branch from tip of trunk. Check it out
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hive/branches/tez/

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: Branch for HIVE-4660