Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com> on 2015/01/12 22:50:20 UTC

Re: Cannot Start ActiveMQ If JMX is enabled with ActiveMQ 5.10.0

Check the <managementContext> setting in the XML file; if
createConnector="true", then keep that line commented-out as it leads to
duplicate attempts to setup JMX.

If that's not the issue, please provide an error message or other symptoms
related to the broker failure to startup.

Re: Cannot Start ActiveMQ If JMX is enabled with ActiveMQ 5.10.0

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
The other obvious question is, have you confirmed that nothing else is
listening on the JMX port you're trying to use?  You probably have, but
since you didn't say I thought it was worth double-checking.