Posted to user@spark.apache.org by freedafeng <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2014/09/19 02:12:20 UTC

request to merge the pull request #1893 to master

We are working on a project that needs python + spark to work on hdfs and
hbase data. We like to use a not-too-old version of hbase such as hbase
0.98.x. We have tried many different ways (and platforms) to compile and
test Spark 1.1 official release, but got all sorts of issues. The only
version that compiled successfully and passed our test is this pull request.

Is there anyone still working on this pull request?  Could this pull request
be merged and finally go to the official release in some time soon?

Thanks!