Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Romanowski, Tim" <ti...@lmco.com> on 2007/01/03 17:21:11 UTC

Trunk and 1.2 Branch

How up-to-date is the 1.2 branch with respect to the trunk?  Is there a
defined process in how patches are moved into other branches, or does
that only occur when a developer feels the need to pull it over?

Tim

Re: Trunk and 1.2 Branch

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
The current 1.2 branch:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/faces-1_2-070102/

is 100% up-to-date.  There's no strictly defined process, but
what I've been doing is periodically rebranching from trunk
and merging the JSF 1.2 work in.  This is a huge pain, but
is the only way to guarantee all trunk patches get in.  I'd
certainly be happy to see selected patches merged into the
latest JSF 1.2 branch.

-- Adam